Fashion Models + Life

Sometimes ... I Hate Blogging!

I published a post yesterday and then I pulled it (I have since reposted it below).

I pulled the post because I offended someone with its content (and they let me know) and also because the comment they left - made me mad. My intent was not (nor ever is) to offend anyone and it makes me so angry when people take one of my stories and twist it into something that it is not - something mean and ugly.

A few days ago, someone left a comment on another older post that was mean and it not only angered me, but hurt my feelings tremendously. I deleted the comment, but have not forgotten the hateful words.

I don't mention the hateful comments I run across on older posts - I usually just delete them. Lately, it has not been so easy to ignore them.

Let me just say this - I never leave mean or hateful comments on any site. Even when I don't agree with the content of a post - I would never say anything hurtful or rude. If I don't like something that is written - I click out of the site and go on.

It's time for me to take a break from blogging. I have written a lot of stories and I have enjoyed writing every single one. I have many more stories to tell - but not right now.

I'm tired.
I'm hurt.
I'm frustrated.
I'm angry.
I'm not having fun.

I'll be back - when I feel happier.

Right now ...

I am sad.

Right now ...

I hate blogging.

Take care - Kellan

Note: I do not write this post for sympathy or even support. I write it to let you know where I am and hope you will be around when I come back. I know many of you are my friends - the problem is - I don't know who is and who is not. None of us do.

I have reposted the original post from yesterday - with a disclaimer (it's right below this post). I deleted the negative comment, as I have the right to do that and also because this person did leave her name and I am not interested in encouraging others to find out who she is or visiting her site.

Blogging, and more:

Sometimes ... I Hate Blogging! + Life