Fashion Models + Life

The First Day At BlogHer

I survived the first mixer last night. Well ... the first two mixers. BlogHer put on a very nice cocktail party on the 32nd floor of the hotel - FABULOUS room and view and it was really cool to mix and mingle with so many bloggers. I met Dawn (Because I said So) right off. She's darling and she's TINY! I imagined her taller, but she's little and very nice and funny! I met many other's as well - too many to mention. There was also a second cocktail party called "The People's Party", put on by Motherbumper, One Plus Two, The Bloggers, Oh, The Joys!, Izzy Mom and Velveteen Mind. It was great fun and lots of people showed up to both parties! Far to many to meet and remember their names - that's for sure!

The cocktail parties were a way to start meeting bloggers and exchange cards - it was LOUD and a bit exhausting - trying to make your way around the room (something I'm not all that good at) and meet everyone. It was FUN. I met BOSSY and Kelly (Don Mills Diva) and many others. VERY COOL!

I am at breakfast right now - looking forward to a long day of sessions and I might slip away this afternoon to see some sights - if possible. I have yet to meet OHMommy and am looking for her in the crowds as I type!

Hope you all have a great day.

I WISH YOU ALL WERE HERE WITH ME!!!!!

BTW - There are 1000 conference attendees - Mostly all bloggers, but some are corpoate sponsors and representatives from the media and such! Very cool and lots of people!!

Blogging, and more:

The First Day At BlogHer + Life