Fashion Models + Life

Some Things Are For Sure!

Alexis often has a favorite word that she uses over and over. For a while it was the word apparentely.

Lately, it's not just a word, but a phrase - she uses it many times throughout the day.

Her favorite phrase lately is - I'm guessing ...

"I'm guessing ... it's time for lunch," she will say.

We were together recently, out by the pool. We were taking a break and sitting at the table - just talking.

She got to talking about God.

"I believe in God ... and Jesus - both," she says.

"Good - I do too."

"Do you believe in the devil?" she asks.

"Yes, I do," I answer and take a sip of my iced tea.

"Why?" she is curious.

"Because ... it's in the Bible and I just believe there is a God and I also believe there is a devil," I say, looking across the table at my sweet girl.

She gets thoughtful and says," I don't want to believe in the devil."

I say, "God tells us there is a devil," and leave it at that.

She then decides ... okay ... she believes in the devil.

"What about Heaven?" she asks.

"Yes, I believe in Heaven."

She does too.

"Will you go to Heaven?" she wants to know.

"I think I will," I tell her.

She pauses a minute, looks directly into my eyes and then she says, "I'm guessing ... I will go to Heaven too."

On the upside ... I am guessing ... little girl ... you are definitely going to Heaven ... as you have GOT TO BE one of God's favorite little children!

Alexis, and more:

Some Things Are For Sure! + Life