Fashion Models + our lives

School's. Out. For. Summer!

School's. Out. For. Sum-mer!

Come on ...

Sing along with me ...

School's. Out. For. Sum-mer!

YES. IT. IS!

YIPPIE!

And, while I continue with my motherly duties, like ...

Cleaning house ...

Or, working in the yard ...

The kids ...

Go ...

SWIMMING ...

All the kids go swimming.

All day long ...

In the house, and then ...

Back outside - to swim again.

What a life!

But, wait ...

I don't know that kid!

Who's kid is that?

Can I get you a drink?

Maybe a towel?

Okay ...

I know him!

That's Buddy - our sweet dog.

While the kids swim in the deep end ...

Buddy lounges on his step and watches the fun.

It's all very cute ...

Until ...

Someone (one of the school's-out-for-sum-mer kids) jumps out of the pool to go get a Popsicle, runs in the house and leaves the sliding door open ...

And ...

He follows.

School's. Out. For. Sum-mer!
Let The Fun Begin - Ugh!

Life, and more:

School's. Out. For. Summer! + our lives