Fashion Models + Our Baby

He is A Miracle - He is Beautiful!

Just look at my sweet grand-nephew!

He is filling out and he is doing very well.

Our baby is just over 4 lbs. Can you believe that?

He was born on March 4th - he is now nearly 3 months old and doing so well.

Per my sister: "They did laser surgery on one eye on Tuesday. They call it ROP and I think he has a stage 3. For stages 1 and 2 I don't think anything is required necessarily but I guess he needed it. They'll watch him, test him, see how he's progressing. I guess that's to keep him from going blind. He could/probably will wear glasses and/or may have a lazy eye. Not sure I understand all that. Anyway, that's what I know right now."

Per my nephew, Cody: "He is taking bottle feedings now and he may be out by the end of June, at the latest. "

We'd like to continue to thank everyone for their on-going prayers for our sweet baby. Everyday he grows stronger and bigger and healthier.

Thank you God for showing your mercy and love for of our precious baby boy!

Life, and more:

He is A Miracle - He is Beautiful! + Our Baby