Fashion Models + Special Days

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I definitely would like to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day - I love you, Dad!

I also would like to wish my nephew, Cody, a special Happy Father's Day.

He's the father of the precious baby I often give updates about, "Our Baby". Cody's first born child is still in the hospital (he was born prematurely at 24 weeks), but he is doing amazingly well. He is now over 5 lbs., had surgery on Friday for 2 hernias and was circumcised (went very well) and is hopefully going to be able to go home really soon - maybe as early as next week! God has been very good to this baby and it has been a long haul, but he seems to be doing exceptionally well and pretty healthy. The nurses call him and another baby in the Neonatal ICU "Miracle Babies" because they are so healthy and have done so well. Our family is so thankful and so appreciative of all the prayers that have been sent to heaven on behalf of "Our Baby".

Happy Father's Day, Cody - your sweet boy is simply beautiful and we love him very much!

And, I, of course, also want to wish my wonderful husband a Happy Father's Day. Your kids love you and I love you. You are a wonderful father to our 4 children and I am very thankful for that.

And ... like Courtney and Chloe are always saying, "You're awful pretty" too!

Happy Father's Day to everyone's husbands and fathers - I hope it is a wonderful day!

Life, and more:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! + Special Days