Fashion Models + Life

Great ... Now I Can Add Anatomy To The List Of Things I'm Not Good At!

Alexis comes in the back door.

She stands near me in the kitchen.

She says ...

"There's 10 parts of the body that have 3 letters in them," she smiles and waits for me to respond with excitement.

"Is that right?" I look in her direction.

"Yes," she is waiting for the game to begin.

"Okay," I stop what I am doing and walk over to where she is. I pull out a chair at the kitchen table. I sit down.

"There is ... Eye," I say, and she smiles.

"There is ... Ear," I say, and she smiles bigger.

"There is ... Leg," I say, and she begins to giggle like crazy.

I stop.

I think.

I repeat -

"There is ... Eye."

"There is ... Ear."

"There is ... Leg."

I look at her.

I say, "What else?"

The smile on Alexis' face fades quickly and she says, "I dunno," she has a blank look. "I just know there are 10 of them - I dunno what they are," she looks disappointed.

Me - I look at her ... disappointed.

She says, "You'll have to look that up. Like ... Google it," and she is smiling again.

Me - I am thinking - Surly I can do this without Googling it! Surly I can name 10 body parts that are 3 letters long. If they were each 10 letters long, then I'd definitely have to Google it, but ... 3? Surly ...

On the upside ... Okay! I didn't actually have to Google it, but I did ask for help from Little Billy. We came up with all 10 - after much thought and much smoke coming from the mom's ears.

Can you name all 10?

Alexis, and more:

Great ... Now I Can Add Anatomy To The List Of Things I'm Not Good At! + Life