Fashion Models + My Children

Who You Are

Sometimes ...

When I look at you ...

I can not believe you belong to me.

I can not believe you are a reflection of me.

I can not believe I have helped to mold you ...

Helped to guide you ...

Helped to lead you ...

I am amazed.

I know who I am.

I have always known who I am.

I have never wanted you ... to be me.

I am most proud ... my children ...

That I have taught you to ...

Look to me ...

And ...

Look at me ...

And ...

Look around me ...

To find out ...

Who you are.

***********************

*Note: This beautiful Puppeteer charcoal was done by my daughter Courtney. This started out as an entirely white page and where you see black, it is charcoal, and where you see white, it is erased away to create the image.

-

LIFE, and more:

Who You Are + My Children