Fashion Models + nice awards

So Many Nice Awards

I am so pleased to have received the following awards over the past several weeks. I have been slow in showing my appreciation and am finally getting around to saying thanks to those that passed these great awards on to me.

I am not passing any of these awards on to anyone in this post, but will pass these awards on to others in a future post - I just wanted to at least acknowledge receiving these awards - for now.

Melissa, over at Hope For The Hopeless was so nice to pass on this very nice Tiara-wearing Blogger award- I just love it. Thanks Melissa.

***********************

I was also so pleased to recieve this great "You Make My Day" award from Baby~Amore over at My LittleDrummer Boys. Thank you so much Baby~Amore.

I was also excited when my friend Pam over at Random Thoughts also gave me this nice award - thanks so much Pam - you make my day too!

******************************

And then ... Amy, over at Memories and Musings of a Mommy awarded me this great "Fantastic Fridge Award". You need to go over to Amy's site to find out what this great award is all about - it's very cool! Thanks Amy!

***************************

And then ... The very sweet Natalie over at Red Sox Mommy (Living In a State of Confusion) gave me this great "Friendly Site Award". Thanks so much Natalie.

******************************

And then, Tommie at Tuesday Updates, gave this nice award to all of her readers. Thanks Tommie.

**************************

And then, Vasquez 3 was so nice to pass this fun award on to me. Thanks so much Vasquez 3 !

******************************

And then ..... I was so happy to receive this "Excellent" award from Laura over at Lunatic Fringe - thanks so much Laura.

I was also happy to receive this "Excellent" award from my good friend Kat over at Justabeachkat - thanks Kat!

**************************************

And then, JO N over at Shower Your Children With Love The Right Way, was so nice to pass this "Wide Owl Award" on to me. Thanks so much JO N!

**************************

And then ... Irene over at Our Little Piece of the World, was so nice to pass this "A Roar For Powerful Words" award on to me. Thanks Irene.

**********************************

And then, my good friend Lizzy over at Life According To Lizzy passed this "You'll Always Have A Room In My Heart" award on to all of her readers. Thanks so much Lizzy!

******************************

And then my friend Melanie over at Livin With Me was so nice to pass this "Loveable Blog" award on to me! I love this nice award - thanks so much Melanie!

I was also so lucky to receive this same award from my Aussie friend Kim over as Frog Ponds Rock - thanks Kim!

**************************

And then, my good friend Summer, over at Summer's Nook, passed this nice award on to me - thanks Summer - I love this award.

***********************************

And then - Justabeachcat passed this nice award on to all of her readers - I love this award. Thanks so much.

********************************

My good friend Melissa, over at Hope For The Hopeless, was so nice to pass on this True Blue Award to me. Thanks so much Melissa - I am most grateful!

******************************

My new friend Steph over at My Daily Life, created this wonderful award and I am so honored to be one the first people she has passed it on to.

****************************

My good friend Angela over at Angela's Chocolate & Potatoes passed this very nice award on to me. Thanks so much Angela.

I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE GREAT AWARDS - THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Life, and more:

So Many Nice Awards + nice awards