Fashion Models + The Cowboy

My Texas Cowboy

Hosted by Cecily and Mama Geek

When I was a young girl ...

I dreamt sometimes of beautiful boys.

I dreamt of handsome men.

I dreamt of hats ...

And boots ...

And thick, Texas drawls.

And ... belt buckles and gorgeous smiles as big as the state of Texas.

One day ...

I prayed ...

Dear God ...

Please send me a cowboy of my very own.

And then one night in a crowded Texas dancehall called The Midnight Rodeo ...

Across a smoke-filled room ...

With country music blaring and hundreds of bodies swaying on the sawdust covered dance floor ...

Our eyes met.

You were about as cute as they come - with your tight Wrangler jeans, deceivingly innocent face, suave cowboy hat and a smile so charming, any girl would have followed you anywhere.

And ...

I did.

I have thoroughly enjoyed following behind you and your Wranglers ...

And, I've enjoyed being on the receiving end of your unbelievably generous smile.

I've adored watching you from across the room ...

And gotten a kick out of occasionally picking on you ...

I've appreciated that you've never made me wait for that certain twinkle in your beautiful blue eyes ...

Or hid yourself when I couldn't resist watching you from afar ...

It has been a pleasure ...

To call you my cowboy.

A pleasure ...

For my eyes ...

For my heart ...

For my dreams.

-

LIFE, and more:

My Texas Cowboy + The Cowboy