Fashion Models + My Boy Child

Move Outta The Way, Mom!

While at church recently, I noticed that a young minister we have come to know had cut his hair. He had been wearing it much longer.

After church - while sitting at the table of one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, I commented that I liked this minister's hair much better short.

My twins were besides themselves and began complaining that he "Definitely did not look better with the shorter hair!"

I am telling you - HE DID LOOK BETTER!

Little Billy - sitting to my right, was deep in thought.

Seeing the distress on his furrowed brow, I said, "What? What's the matter?"

Picking up on the fact that his older sisters preferred boys with longer hair ...

And knowing that his mom had recently insisted that he cut his straggly, long hair shorter ...

Little Billy whimpered, "See Mom ---- You're keeping me from all the girls."

On the upside ... Yes, Sweet Boy ... for just as long as I can!

-

LIFE, and more:

Move Outta The Way, Mom! + My Boy Child