Fashion Models + Life

Here Kitty Kitty ...

We have 3 cats.

Well ... we had 3 cats.

Garfield - our yellow cat - the one we have had the longest - the one that went away recently and then came home castrated (see post: Sometimes You Should Just Stay Close To Home) - Garfield ... is missing.

He has been gone for several weeks.

Alexis often talks about Garfield.

She wants him to come home.

She asked me, "Do we have a picture of Garfield?"

I could not remember any picture ever having been taken of this cat. I said, "I do not think so."

She said ... "That's okay - I'll draw a picture of him," and she did.

She drew about 6 different pictures - they all looked something like this:

At the top of each picture she wrote, "If You Have Seen This Cat Please Call: (our phone number)".

On the upside ... I love that Alexis believes that these adorable pictures might just help us find Garfield. I think she did a great job capturing his likeness. I hope we find that darn yellow cat!

Alexis, and more:

Here Kitty Kitty ... + Life