Fashion Models + My Boy Child

Hell Must Have Frozen Over

I am screaming through my house - looking for Little Billy.

He has been home from school for about half an hour and it is time for him to start his homework.

I can not find him anywhere and I am getting annoyed - to say the least - screaming and walking and screaming and walking ...

WHERE IS THAT BOY?!?

And then ... I go into my bathroom and look out the window - into the front yard - and this is what I see ...

I had to RUN and get my camera to take a picture of this phenomenon!

I had to zoom my camera in a little closer to make sure I was in fact seeing what I thought I was seeing ...

Could it really be possible?

Is that really my 10 year old son - lying out there in the sun, on the driveway, on his skateboard ramp with his pogo-stick by his side on the ground - READING A BOOK?

And not just any old book - but ... HARRY POTTER?

I almost FELL out of the window!

On the upside ... I quit my SCREAMING and just let him be. I knew it would not be long before I might hear that -- *squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak* -- of that pogo-stick again, but ... until then I had to enjoy this miraculous moment. This moment when my 10 year old son, put down his toys to actually READ A BOOK! I could not believe my eyes!

Life, and more:

Hell Must Have Frozen Over + My Boy Child