Fashion Models + Life

Have You Seen My Tiara?

I am really not the type of person that enjoys being the center of attention.

I'm not!

I'm not comfortable in the middle of a crowd.

I'm seldom the life of the party.

I avoid center stage as much as I can.

But ...

Even with these shy tendencies ...

Even with this desire to steer clear of the limelight ...

Even with this fear of drawing too much attention ...

I will sometimes ...

Go to church ...

Wearin' ...

A pair of shoes that SCREAM ...

LOOK. AT. ME!

I am a sparkly pair of shoes ...

I am gaudy ...

And glittery ...

And ...

I am ...

The exact perfect pair of shoes ...

For ...

A Queen ...

Or ...

A Movie Star ...

Or ...

A SHOW-OFF!

I am a beautiful pair of shoes ...

That ...

Should be worn with ...

A SPARKLY TIARA!!

On the upside ... I don't own a tiara. If I did own a tiara, I would definitely be inclined to wear it with these jewel-covered shoes. It's a good thing I don't own a tiara. I'd definitely be getting way more attention with a tiara on my head ... sittin' in the front pew at church ... than I am truly com-fort-able re-ceiv-in' !

Just A Story, and more:

Have You Seen My Tiara? + Life