Fashion Models + Life

Weekend Contest Winners!!

First, let me say that I appreciate everyone that participated in my weekend Question Contest - it was fun! I'm also sorry if you did not win!

WE HAVE OUR 4 WINNERS!!! My Small Cowboy picked 4 numbers (out of 231 entries) out of a cowboy hat and ...

The 4 winners are:

Janice (The Cook Gang)
Lucille (Who's Going To Tell You?)
Pam (Random Thoughts)
Tammy (Thankful For Another Day).

Congratulations to all of you that won!!

Please make sure you e-mail me with your name and address and gift certificate preference (Target, Old Navy, Starbucks or Barnes & Nobel). My e-mail is ontheupside@aol.com.

For anyone interested in the questions and answers - I have moved these 2 posts to the beginning of my archives (8/22/07).

Contest, and more:

Weekend Contest Winners!! + Life