Fashion Models + Me

Read To Me, Mama

Hosted by Cecily and Mama Geek

Boy, do my kids love books.

I have read many a children's book over the past 16 years.

I've read to Courtney.

I've read to Chloe.

I've read to Little Billy.

I've read to Alexis.

Courtney has read to her Mama.

Chloe has read to her Mama.

Little Billy has read to his Mama.

Alexis is still reading a lot to her Mama.

Alexis came to my room the other evening. "Read to me, Mama," she said.

I smiled into her sweet little face.

I wrinkled my nose.

I said ...

"Sorry, Babe. Tonight I'm readed to ... ME. Now get on outta here."

I got SUCKED into Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series a little less than a month ago. I am nearly done. This is the last book and I am about 3/4 of the way through. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and already feel the withdrawal symptoms creeping in - I don't want it to be over. But, it will be over, soon.

So ... I searched my twins' book collection and have found a few more books I plan to read once I finish Twilight.

This is my nightstand.

I'm on a reading roll.

It's been so long since I've wanted to read - for me - you know.

Now I'm hooked again.

On the upside ... I always take time to read to my kids, but lately I am reading ... to ME! Alexis might just have to go find her daddy.

-

LIFE, and more:

Read To Me, Mama + Me