Fashion Models + Misc

Please Pray For Our Baby

On Wednesday, a new baby came into our family.

This is my mother's very first great-grandchild, my sister's first grandchild and this baby makes me a great-aunt. This is my sweet nephew's baby.

We are very excited about this sweet new baby, but there are serious problems. The baby was born too early. Due to complications, the baby had to be taken by C-Section early Wednesday afternoon and is now in serious condition in the Neonatal ICU. The baby is about 24 weeks and was born weighing only about 1 lb. He is about 11" long and cried loud and hard when he was delivered. He has good movement and is hanging on, but it is indicated by the doctors that the first week is the most dangerous and there is concern for the baby's brain, lungs and heart. Right now, he is doing well, but these are the areas of concern and where issues can arise.

Our new baby has a name, but I do not feel comfortable giving the name or that of his parents - only to say that they are my family and I love them and I am worried beyond words.

My sister, mother and I went to the hospital Wednesday evening and were able to see the baby (my sister and mother did). He is tiny, but precious and doing as well as can be expected. Thursday, my sister went by and saw the baby again. The doctor's seemed pleased with his current condition and feel he is a fighter and doing well right now.

I hope you will pray for our baby. Please pray that God stays close and protects him and if it is His will that this baby stays with us, that he will grow strong and healthy. Please pray that the doctors and nurses looking after him are guided by God's hand.

Thank you God ... for this baby - We love him very much!

Life, and more:

Please Pray For Our Baby + Misc