Fashion Models + Our Baby

God, Please Hear Our Prayers

Please continue to pray for my sweet little great-nephew.

He is just over a week old and holding his own.

I do not feel comfortable giving detailed updates, as I do not speak directly to the baby's mother and I don't want to make any assumptions that are not accurate. I just know that he is very tiny and so vulnerable and in need of prayers.

This is a very difficult time for the baby's mother and my sweet nephew - please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, as well as my sister, my mother and all of this baby's family.

My sister visits the baby daily and keeps me up to date on his condition, as I am not permitted to see him until he is much stronger.

We know God continues to watch over our baby and it will work out according to God's plan. We appreciate everyone that has been praying and worrying and inquiring about his condition.

For now ... we are hoping with all of our hearts, praying as hard as we can and waiting patiently for our baby to grow stronger and stronger each day.

Isn't he the sweetest little thing? I love how he touches his face and I love his little hands. I love this baby.

Thank you so much for your prayers!

*This is a message from my sister, Cheryl: As a first time grandmother of this precious precious gift of God, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your prayers and thoughts and comments through this blog. He's a lucky little guy to have so many people praying for him. He's absolutely precious. We have a very long road ahead of us. I know this- My God is Mighty and He has a plan and a purpose. Please continue to pray for my precious new grandbaby, but also please hold up Danielle and Cody in your prayers. Thank you so much.

Life, and more:

God, Please Hear Our Prayers + Our Baby