Fashion Models + Our Baby

Dear God ...

Dear God,

I know ....

I am the last person on this earth that should be asking You for blessings ...

As there is no one I know that You love ... more than You love me.

There is no one ... that has been more blessed.

There is no one ... that has had more happiness.

There is no one ... that has known more love.

And yet ... here I am.

Asking for your help ...

Pleading ...

Kneeling before you in humble prayer ...

Please ...

Take some of the light, Lord ...

That You have so graciously and so abundantly shown on my life ...

And move that light ...

Move it ...

To shine just as brightly ...

To shine just as mercifully ...

To shine just as lovingly ...

On the life of this child ...

Take some of my light, Lord ...

The light that is filled with Your love ...

Take it ...

Please ...

And shine it on him ...

I have more than enough to share.

Life, and more:

Dear God ... + Our Baby