Fashion Models + Misc

Taking The Weekend Off

Going to the ranch (the Mouse House - see post titled, Green Acres Is the Place For Me ... Maybe Not).

Looking forward to a great weekend with the cowboy, with friends and kids and a few mice - some cows, some owls, a snake or two, a gator or two ...

(*que Green Acres song - pitch fork scene - Eva Gabor - Blogger Kellan waving good-bye from her big blue van full of kids*).

Green Acres is the place to be ...

Farm livin' is the life for me ...

Land spreadin' out so far and wide ...

Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside...

New York is where I'd rather stay ...

I gather allergic smelling hay ...

I just adore a Penthouse view ...

Darling I love you ...

But, give me Park Avenue ...

The chores ...

The stores ...

Fresh air ...

Town square ...

You are my wife ...

Good-Bye city life ...

Green Acres we are there ...

Were you singing - I bet you were singing right along - those of you that know that song. Those of you that don't - never mind ...

See you on Monday - have a great weekend!!!

Life, and more:

Taking The Weekend Off + Misc