Fashion Models + Me

I've been SUCKED IN!

So ... I've told you that I'm writing a novel (here and here) - and BOY am I in the zone!! Writing day and night! Okay - not all night.

But ...

Did I mention ...

I'm also reading again!

Yes - I had put off reading the same way I had put off writing and I just hadn't read at all in a long while.

And ..

Let me first say ...

I'm reading for pleasure.

I'm reading to unwind.

I'm reading to escape.

I'm reading ...

TWILIGHT!

I know ...

I'm a little late to the dance ...

But, I'm reading it and ...

Yes ...

I've been sucked into the vampire vortex and there is no turning back now ...

I'll let you know what I think about the series when I'm through with all four. I'm presently just in the middle of the second one (New Moon) and ... I honestly never thought I'd say it but ...

I'm lovin' it.

I'm totally into Edward ...
(No ... I'm not too old for Edward - he's a very old vampire that just looks like a boy ...)

What about you? Have you read Twilight? Did you like Edward?

Come on - tell me I'm not the only mom-type with vampire fantasies.

Hi Becca.
-

LIFE, and more:

I've been SUCKED IN! + Me