Fashion Models + Me

I AM PUMPED!

Oh, I know - I haven't been around at all lately.

I've been busy with so many things, like kids' school stuff, PTA stuff, building a new room on our house stuff, spring cleaning stuff - you know - all that stuff that keeps us all busy in our everyday lives.

And then ...

As if I don't have enough to do ...

I mentioned to you a while back that I was inspired to do this.

Well ...

My family knows me well enough to take a threat like this seriously ...

My friends that know me well enough probably believe that I have lost my mind, but eventually began to realize that I was probably not joking ...

I had no doubt I would do it as ... I was inspired and totally determined ...

Yes ...

It involved numerous tedious approaches ...

I started over more than once ...

I actually was beginning to wonder if I could really funnel my creative energy and direct most of it in this one direction ...

But ....

I am doing it!

I am at 57,100 words, 193 pages and ...

I think it's a pretty darn good story.

I don't have a title yet but ...

It will come.

And ...

When it does and ...

When I am through ...

Finished editing draft after draft ...

I will let you know.

As a matter of fact ...

I am seriously considering ...

Seriously considering ...

Redesigning and redefining my other blog (On The Flipside) in order to ...

Publish excerpts from my book.

I think it might be something like:

On The Flipside

On The Upside I write what is real ...

On The Flipside ... I write what isn't.

I know there are some of you that could probably care less that I am writing a novel and that's okay ...

For those of you that are interested ...

For those of you that are curious ...

For those of you that want to follow this very important journey in my life ...

Stay tuned.

I am PUMPED! *Have you ever seen that funny commercial - maybe Direct TV - where the woman is jogging in her business suit telling the other runners that she just got digital/direct TV or something - at the end she says, "I AM PUMPED" - what commercial is that? It's so funny!) - Sorry, got sidetracked there for a minute.*

NO - I haven't had my nails done in weeks and I haven't had my roots touched up since Christmas and ... YES I linger far too long in the mornings in my pajamas - SO WHAT ...

I AM WRITING AGAIN!


Okay - back to work. I'm right in the middle of a juicy love scene! No - it's not a Romance novel, but I couldn't write a book without a little s*x thrown in there somewhere ... now could I!

-

LIFE, and more:

I AM PUMPED! + Me