Fashion Models + My Precious Twins

To Catch A Thief ...

My twin daughters, Courtney and Chloe, are in art. They've been taking art for many years. Last year they were in 3D art and as so, were often required to create 3D art projects for a grade. One time last year, Courtney made these life sized alien looking figures, using pipe for thier bodies and these white masks, she ordered from Oriental Trading Co., for their faces. She made 3 of these alien figures and for a while they stood in the court yard at the High School and now they make their home sitting on the benches around the fountain in our front yard.

So, nearly every day I see these alien figures when I go out to my front yard or pass by them on the way to my car.

The other day, when I went out front, I noticed something strange.

The aliens had moved.

I found Courtney and Chloe in the family room. "There's a Marshall's shopping cart in the front yard," I said calmly.

All I heard was 2 crazy sixteen year old girls giggling.

"And ... the aliens are pushing the shopping cart," I said.

All I heard was 2 crazy sixteen year old girls giggling.

"Where did you get that shopping cart?" I asked.

Courtney finally stopped giggling long enough to say, "We found it behind the store."

*giggle, giggle, giggle*

"We threw it in the trunk and ... brought it home."

*giggle, giggle, giggle*

I can see that.

On the upside ... I love Marshalls. Now I've got my own personal Marshall's shopping cart. I'm going to have to be sneaky, though - loading the thing in and out of the back of my van ...

-

LIFE, and more:

To Catch A Thief ... + My Precious Twins