Fashion Models + LIFE

What Do Bloggers Need Even More Than A Story ... ?

I hear a ruckus coming from the family room.

Fighting.

Complaining.

Whining.

"What's going on - what's the matter?" I say, standing in front of Courtney and Chloe, who continue to bicker and ignore my presence.

Finally, Chloe stops with the yelling and turns to me,"Our internet is not working! It's been down for 3 days and NOBODY cares," she is not screaming, but she is talking very loud. "If it was YOUR internet - I'll bet it would be fixed by now," she has the nerve to say and then jumps from the desk chair and throws herself onto the couch.

"What do you mean, it's not working?" I make the mistake of asking.

"It hasn't worked for 3 DAYS!" now she screams.

"The rest of the computers are working - what have you done to it?" I ask.

"We didn't do anything," Courtney says, "It just deleted IE and we can't get it back on."

I sit down at their computer and open a few windows *click, click, click - peck, peck, peck*

"YOU ... are never going to be able to fix it," Chloe spits from across the room. "Dad has looked at it, we've looked at it - YOU will never be able to fix it!" *rolls eyes*

Now, keep in mind - they are probably right. I have never been the techie person in our family - the person to go to fix anything having to do with the computer of anything electronic, but ...

"Don't ever underestimate my talents - darling ones," I think to myself.

*peck, peck, peck --- scroll, scroll, scroll --- click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click --- peck, peck, peck, peck ...*

All done.

I get up from the computer and walk towards the kitchen.

"I told you," Chloe snarls. "It's BROKEN!"

"It's working now," I say nonchalantly and walk out of the room. THANKS, MOM - YOU ROCK!" I yell sarcastically in their direction.

I hear two teenage girls scrambling across the family room to get to the computer.

On the upside ... Hey - if there is one thing I can fix - it is the INTERNET CONNECTION! You can't BLOG without an INTERNET CONNECTION! If it is fixable or anywhere within a 20 mile radius - us BLOGGERS can get you, find for you, steal for you, manufacture for you, barter for you ... an ... I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T C.O.N.N.E.C.T.I.O.N!

They should have asked ME 3 days ago - sheesh!

-

Courtney and Chloe, and more:

What Do Bloggers Need Even More Than A Story ... ? + LIFE