Fashion Models + Precious Moments

IT

Every so often, there will be a moment and .... it will happen.

Sometimes ... it will walk with me when I am wandering through my quiet house and I glance into my children's bedrooms.

Sometimes ... when I am driving along in my car alone ... I can feel it near.

Sometimes ... I might be talking to my husband, looking into his eyes ... and I will know it.

Sometimes ... I might be out in my yard, watering plants or raking leaves ... and it will creep up quietly and stand beside me.

Sometimes ... I might be watching my children from across a crowded room ... and it will float through the air and envelop me.

Sometimes ... I might be sitting on the edge of my bed ... and it will sit down next to me.

Sometimes ... it is so powerful ... it brings tears to my eyes.

Sometimes ... I can't believe it has chosen me and I know that I am lucky to be blessed so often by its presence.

Sometimes ...


It is ... Joy!

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was tagged by Andrea @ Life Song, to answer the question, "Why Do You Blog?" And since I just passed my 100th post, I figured this would be a good time to do this meme.

The above post ... describes why I blog.

The reason I blog, is simple.

I do it ... to share the joy I have been blessed with in my life ... through my writing, through my 4 beautiful children, through my husband and family and friends, through pictures and through the fabulous stories of my life - I share my joy.

I have much to say and I have much joy to share. I have only just begun.

Thanks, to Andrea for thinking of me for this meme. And thank all of you that come visit my site so often and leave such kind and supportive comments. Thank you for sharing your lives and your stories with me ... you bring me more joy than I ever imagined.

Life, and more:

IT + Precious Moments