Fashion Models + My Fun Family

This Blogging Thing

My friend Tammy (from Time Flies), left me a comment yesterday that said, "Have I mentioned how I love your Dad, and how he always reads your blog and leaves you a comment? I always like to read his comment too."


This was so nice for Tammy to say and notice and it is true. I have been blogging for just over a year and my dad, who lives in Florida, reads my blog posts nearly every day and often leaves a comment. I have other family members (Hi Mom, Cheryl and Danny) that also read my blog. My sister called me yesterday to talk about Thanksgiving dinner and at the end of our conversation she said, "I've been reading your blog - it's funny." I said, "Gee, thanks."

This is my sister, Cheryl and her husband Danny

This is Cheryl and Rob (my brother) and our mother

I truly appreciate that my family takes the time to read my stories and how supportive they have been of my blogging. I think it took them a while to realize just what this whole blogging thing is - but, eventually they all got to where they read and, like my dad, even comment.

For those of you that have seen my dad's comments and wondered about him - this is my dad ...

These last 2 pictures were taken just a couple of weeks ago when he was here in Texas for a visit. He's holding my precious grand-nephew, Braz - my father's first great grandchild.

Thanks, Dad, for taking the time to come by daily to read my posts and thanks for your support - it means a lot to me.

And thanks too, to all those other members of my family and friends (Hi Vic - hope you know we are coming at Christmas to Utah to stay with you - I'll call you soon).

And, while I am at it - thanks to all the rest of you that come by my humble little site to read my stories and leave such sweet comments. I have made so many great friends over this past year - it is unbelievable!! I wake up in the mornings wondering what everyone is up to and it is so fun to be able to just click over to your sites and be welcomed into your lives. It has been such a blessing to get to know all of you and your families and your precious kids and ... count you amongst my group of friends. You guys are simply the BEST!!

We are all so lucky - aren't we?! Lucky to have found this blogging thing! I know I am!

LIFE, and more:

This Blogging Thing + My Fun Family