Fashion Models + memes

Tag - I'm It -Seven Times!

Unique Things About Ordinary Me

I was tagged to do "7 Unique Things About Me" meme by Nikki @ My Boys and Me.

Then I was tagged by Holly @ Two Kids & Tired for similar meme (Six Things You Don't Know About Me).

And then, I was tagged by Viking Conquest for the 7 Unique Things meme again.

And then I was tagged by Becky @t Stuck in Frump - Striving For Fab for 7 Unique Things.

And then I was tagged by Karen @ The Rocking Pony for 7 Unique Things.

And then I was tagged by Darla @ Tortoise In The Fast Lane for 7 Unique Things.

And lastly I was tagged by Vasquez3, yet again.

Can you believe I was tagged that many times this last week - jiminey! I don't have enough interesting things to fill that many memes. I'm going to come up with as many as I can - a little more than 7 - just so I feel like I have fulfilled my duty.

Here it goes:

1. My family says I am a bit obsessive. I don't like anything out of place. My brother purposely comes to my house and randomly moves objects just to see how long it takes me to notice they are moved ... and then move them back. Then my family laughs at me.

2. I'm a lint picker-upper. I see lint on the ground, bend down, pinch it, pick it up and throw it away. I do it all day long - everywhere - in my house, in my car, on the couches ... everywhere. I don't care about anyone elses lint in their house and cars - just my own.

3. I never wanted kids (really) up until I was 29 years old and then I did. Now I have four.

4. I think I'm a good friend. I pursue a person I want to be friends with until they decide to like me and if they do ... I want them as my friend forever! I say, "I fall in love with my friends."

5. I could eat some sort of potatoes every single day of my life. In a previous life I must have lived in Idaho.

6. I went through a phase a couple of years ago, where I made furniture (a lot). I designed it, built it, painted it (it was all painted furniture) and sold it. I started this "hobby" because I made a lot of pieces for my own home. I don't do it much anymore, but I still have some of it in my house.

7. I was born in West Virginia (the most beautiful place on earth) in a little town not far from Alderson - the town where Martha Stewart went to prison.

8. My father was a Veternarian and I always wanted be one as well. I never did that.

9. I can't spell worth a crap.

10. My favorite actor is Kevin Bacon!!

11. I watch soap operas (All My Children, Days of Our Lives, One Life To Live and General Hospital) and have since I was 14 or 15 years old.

12. I have lots of jewelry and shoes.

13. My favorite phrase to use on my kids is "Welcome to my world."

14. The best thing that ever happened to me was that my husband picked me out of hundreds of girls, in a crowded, smoke filled dance hall ... 25 years ago. He says that when he saw me that he turned to his buddy standing with him at the bar and said, "That's the girl I'm gonna be with tonight." And we have been together every single day since.

Okay - there are 14 things! I could probably come up with 49, in order to fill all the tags, but I'm not going to. That's all there is to tell for now - NO MORE TAGS. And I am going to leave these tags open for anyone that would like to play along (I know I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I JUST CAN'T ). So ... if you want this tag - run with it! Thank you to all those that tagged me.

7 Unique Things Meme. Rules: Link to your tagger and post rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names. 4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog.

Life, and more:

Tag - I'm It -Seven Times! + memes