Fashion Models + Life

Just Call Me "Mama Dundee"

The Princess and my niece come into my bedroom.

I am getting ready to get into the shower.

The Princess asks, "Can you put a movie in for us?" She named the movie, but I couldn't tell you the name of it now ... if you gave me a million dollars.

I said, "I'll do it in a while. Not now. I'm getting into the shower," and I walk into the bathroom.

They turn and leave my room and I hear my niece in the hallway say, "Let's go beg your dad again."

I said, "Yeah - you do that," and laughed until I climbed into the water. Go beg Daddy ... again!

I was betting that they would come back.

They did.

Stood outside of the shower, the both of them, and begged me ... again.

On the upside ... It's just like throwing a football. I throw them out and then they come back. No, wait ... that's a boomerang. Silly me.

(*Note: Crocodile Dundee - boomerangs - down under ... never mind)

Just A Story, and more:

Just Call Me "Mama Dundee" + Life