Fashion Models + memes

It's Not Hard to List 5 Things I Love

I have been tagged by Dawn @ Renaissance Mama for the 5 Things You Love Tag. So here it goes:

1.) I love the memories I have of my grandmother when she was alive and living up on Herman Street in West Virginia. I would go there in the summers with my family and there would always be uncles and aunts and lots of cousins. The house was tall and white with many large windows and porches and a basement with secret rooms. There were apple trees. There was always laughter. It was a joyous time.

2.) I love the memories I have of my grandfather. Spending time in the summers at the farm, roaming the hills, picking black berries, chasing cows and kittens and ponies. Climbing the ladder in the barn into the hay loft. Sitting on the swing on the front porch of the old farm house. Singing and running and playing ... and sleeping out under the canopy of the black walnut trees up on the hill. I can still hear the sound of his voice calling us kids ... down to the grain shed or from inside the barn. He always wanted us near. He loved having us around. It was a magical place. Those were wonderous times. I think of him often.

3.) I love the memories I have of each of my children's births. My first born, my twins - complete joy and pride! My second born, my son - elation! My last child - an awaking, complete and simple love. All a blessing - their births - their lives.

4.) I love the memories I have of my wedding day. How I can see clearly ... every minute of that day, from the second I woke up until the moment I went to bed. How I can hear the music and see all the loving faces. How I can recall my excitement and happiness and love. How I felt the very moment I became a wife and looked into my soul-mate's eyes ... and he became my husband.

5.) I love when someone makes me laugh so hard that my cheeks begin to hurt, tears roll down my cheeks and I can hardly catch my breath. I love a person that can bring me to feel this level of joy ... of happiness. I am fortunate to have many such people in my life.

Thank you Dawn for considering me for this special meme. I am not going to tag anyone in particular for this 5 Things Meme right now, but if you would like to do it, feel free to take it - it is fun.

Life, and more:

It's Not Hard to List 5 Things I Love + memes