Fashion Models + nice awards

A Few Great Awards

I have been splatted by Girly Mom @ The Red Door. She has a great site and I love to visit her site daily to see what is going on with her and her 4 beautiful daughters and to hear what new and interesting stories she has to tell.

I have also was given this same fun award by Steph @ And Then There Were Six. Steph is also a mom of 4 beautiful girls and I love to visit her site daily also to see what great stories she has to tell.

I truly appreciate these two women giving me this great award and I'd like to in turn pass this award onto Becky @ Stuck in Frump, Striving For Fab and also Amanda @ The Milk Bar. Becky has a great site that features many stories about her adventures with two little boys and her husband. And don't let the name of her site fool you - she is no frump! And Amanda, who lives in Indonesia, with her husband and one year old son, always has something new and interesting to tell. Just living in Indonesia should tell you how interesting her stories are, not to mention she sounds like such a great mom.

This is such a fun award and I am very grateful to Girly Mom and Steph for passing it onto me - I am very appreciative!

*************************

I am also so pleased to recieve this great award from Nap Warden @ Chronicles of a SAHM. This is another of the sites that I love to visit daily. Thanks Nap Warden - this is also such a great award and I truly appreciate it.

Life, and more:

A Few Great Awards + nice awards