Fashion Models + nice awards

Such a Nice Award

Holly at Two Kids and Tired, was so nice to honor me with this great award. I am really grateful, Holly. Thank you very much!

This award is, "Presented to awesome blog owners who keep their readers excited about their posts. Their blog posts are interesting and worth reading and keep their readers looking forward to each and every post."

This award means a lot to me and I am really touched that Holly thinks On The Upside is interesting and worth reading. I have been working very hard, as I know everyone does, to make my blog fun, informative and friendly. It has meant a lot to me getting to know so many nice people and be welcomed into this blog world of wonderful women (and men) so graciously.

I, in turn, would like to present this award to a few women that I have come to know and respect for their dedication and their blogs. These are blogs I visit daily and have come to truly enjoy for their humor, integrity, wisdom and eloquent words. I pass this award onto: Julie Pippert @ Using My Words, Viking Conquest, Karen Meg @ A Day in the Life, Janet @ Three and Holding, EC @ Whatever Blows My Skirt, Aliki2006 @ World of 1000 Different Things and Christine @ Running on Empty.

Life, and more:

Such a Nice Award + nice awards