Fashion Models + Life

Let's Talk About Britney Spears

Okay - I watch a lot of entertainment TV. Sometimes I try to call it the News, but friends of mine are quick to point out that "it is not the news".

I don't care - I still watch it.

So ... what do you think about all this stuff going on with Britney Spears and her kids?

I just want to wring her neck. Did you see that "news" piece where she was driving somewhere and the two little boys were in the back seat, with all the cameras flashing - and the two little boys were so scared and they were holding hands? I just want to wring her neck.

I heard some other actress say, "She doesn't have to live in LA. She could take those kids and just go somewhere else and live - away from all the press."

There ya go. It doesn't get any simpler than that! She's got the money to live anywhere. Why doesn't she just take those boys, go to some island, let them swim a little, play in the sand, make some castles, collect some seashells? What is the matter with her brain? And where is her MOTHER!!!!???? Get those kids outta there!

Why isn't there anyone - a cousin - an aunt - Madonna - telling this girl that she is an idiot and she needs to grow up? Why isn't anyone, but Kevin F. fighting for those kids?? All I'd have to do is look at my kids the wrong way, get caught doing so on a Wal-Mart security camera ... and CPS would be at my house taking away my kids.

She doesn't deserve those kids. She should have never had those kids. She was on TV again yesterday, being filmed with no panties on (enough of that already!) and out at 2:30 a.m. partying. She's a mess and someone needs to get her some help! Why does she keep going out (every single day!) and there are those kids in the back seat? I can go DAYS without feeling the need to leave my house and I don't have anyone doing the grocery shopping for me. Where is she always going that is so important? I only ever see her shopping or partying. She needs to stay home or get to work.

If they give her back those kids (while she's still acting like a maniac) - I am going out there to LA and getting them myself! I am!

And Another Thing, and more:

Let's Talk About Britney Spears + Life