Fashion Models + Misc

I've Been Tagged

I'm it! I've been tagged by Marie's Thoughts on Life, so here goes...

I chose Meme #2

Meme #2 -Questions & Answers

4 Jobs you've had:
1- Donut girl at Dunkin Donuts
2- Secretary at family counseling center
3- Collector for a large computer company
4- Account Manager for a large computer company

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1- Interview with a Vampire
2- Delores Clayborne
3- The Hours
4- Silence of the Lambs

4 TV shows I watch:
1- Lost
2- Damages
3- American Idol
4- The Deadliest Catch

4 Places I've lived:
1- Fairfax, Virginia
2- Denver, Colorado
3- Chicago, Illinois
4- Stuttgart, Germany

4 Favorite foods:
1- Any kind of potato (FF, baked, scalloped, mashed, grilled, baked ...)
2- Any kind of beef (steak, ribs, roast ...)
3- Just about any kind of sandwich
4- Just about any kind of soup

4 Favorite colors:
1- Sage Green
2- Black
3- Red
4- Blue

4 Places I'd love to be right now:
1- Skiing in Colorado
2- In a chalet in Switzerland
3- On a cruise ship (and it doesn't even have to leave port - just put me in that little dark room where there is room service, people that make my bed, no one tells me what to do and food galore!)
4- Anywhere tropical.

4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children:
1- Mallory (always liked this name)
2- Cassidy (was the intended name for my last daughter; I don't know what happened)
3- Cole (my husband named our son)
4- Christian (my husband named our son)

I'm going to leave this tag open for now - if you want to run with it - it's yours. Thanks to Marie's Thoughts on Life for tagging me.

Life, and more:

I've Been Tagged + Misc