Fashion Models + Life

I am Happy When ...

  • When the dentist calls me - to cancel an appointment (Yippie!)

  • When I call someone I really need to talk too, but don't want to talk to, and their answering machine picks up!

  • When I'm able to carry all the bags of groceries into the house in one trip!

  • When I find a shoe fast enough to kill a roach before it scurries away!

  • When I see a woman that has more kids than me!

  • When I'm searching for something to eat and don't know what will hit the spot and ... it ends up being something as simple as a spoonful of peanut butter.

  • When I draw a picture that actually looks like the thing I was trying to draw.

  • When I clean the sliding door and it's still clean the next time I look.

  • When I find a parking spot right near the front door.

  • When I know the exact candy bar that will hit the spot.

  • When I get a bill in the mail and find there is a credit balance because I over-paid the bill from the month before ($$).

  • When I believe I have used all the cash in my wallet and find there is more cash!

  • When I head up the stairs to make my bed and realize I have already made it!

  • When I'm driving along and come out of that "driving hypnosis" - always happy I came too.

  • When I find the bag of cookies I have hidden - has not yet been discovered by one of my kids.

  • When I spell a word correctly that I was certain I did not know how to spell.

  • When I look at the clock and it is waaaay earlier than I expected it to be.

  • When they came out with those "Swiffer" dusters!!!!
It doesn't take much to make me happy - really.

And Another Thing, and more:

I am Happy When ... + Life