Fashion Models + Life

He Hasn't A Clue

My husband and I share responsibilities around our house. One of the responsibilities that I have relinquished (delegated) to my husband is the taking of our animals (2 dogs and 3 cats) to the vet, when necessary.

I however, have taken on the responsibility of administering the medications, such as heart worm pills, to the animals, when needed. To remind myself to give the heart worm pills to our dogs, I draw a tiny little red heart - on my calendar - one each month.

The other day I was sitting at my desk, doing this drawing of the hearts on my two calendars and my husband walked by (*do-de-do ... do-de-do*). He looked over my shoulder, watched what I was doing, but didn't ask a word (not uncommon).

I know very well that he is not at all aware of what these hearts are for (how would he) - but he's never asked. I think he is afraid to ask (Really he just doesn't care. If he actually took the time to investigate all the peculiar stuff I do ... he could never keep up ... he'd lose his mind). Maybe he's asked the kids, "What are those hearts for on your mother's calendar?" ("Duh ... what hearts? Where? Um ... Duh ... I duno."). I doubt it. No ... he's clueless.

I have purposely not told him what they are for. I kind of like him roaming around wondering, "Hmmm ... maybe it's some sort of code - maybe these are the days she meets her lover."

On the upside ... Just keeping him on his toes - that's all.

And Another Thing, and more:

He Hasn't A Clue + Life