Fashion Models + LIFE

Betty Boop Lives In My House

Now ...

I love my sister.

I love that she loves Alexis.

I love all this fun and beautiful Betty Boop stuff ...

But ...

Just watch this little video ...

On the upside ... That child is not rising in the morning to this Betty Boop alarm clock. She is setting this alarm clock. This Betty Boop alarm clock is going off every morning at 5:45 a.m. and every afternoon at 5:45 p.m. But ... I am the only one hearing this Betty Boop alarm clock. I am the only one rising in the morning to shut the thing off. I am the only one hearing it off in the distance and making my way through my quiet house to find it's lights a flashin' and music a playin' and shutting it off in the afternoon. My sister needs to come over here and ... take this NOISY BETTY BOOP ALARM CLOCK OUTTA MY HOUSE - thankyouverymuch!

Alexis, and more:

Betty Boop Lives In My House + LIFE