Fashion Models + My Children

Behold ... My Children

Hosted by Cecily and Mama Geek

Behold ... My Children

I have searched for my light ...

The brightest part of me ...

To share with you.

I have not always been successful.

I have often failed.

I have sometimes ... looked down upon you.

I have often searched for you ...

Only to find you ...

Behind me.

My own light often ...

Blinded me ... from seeing you.

I have learned to push myself aside ...

To ... protect you.

To ... open doors for you.

To encourage the world to look beyond my face ...

And behold ...

The faces of my children.

I have done my best to guide you from the darkness of my shadow.

I have yearned ...

For the light to shine brightly on ...

Your faces.

When you smile ...

My children ...

I am content in knowing that I have not ...

Failed.

I am grateful ...

To witness your Joy ...

Your happiness ...

Your presence.

You are finding your way around me ...

And ...

I will not leave you.

I will be here ...

Behind you ...

Beside you ...

With you ...

Basking in the light of your lives.

Because now ...

You are ...

The light of mine.

LIFE, and more:

Behold ... My Children + My Children