Fashion Models + TIME

A Treat For Me

Look what I got!

Thank you to Her Indoors who has passed this treat onto me.

This originated from Hootin'Anni. Each day up until Halloween, Hootin'Anni will be handing out a treat for up to five bloggers who drop by her blog during the week. She has been giving a different treat each week. Hootin'Anni says, "You are more than welcome to pass it along to blogs you think are deserving of a special treat for the season. Kinda like 'Pay it Forward', but DON'T just choose your friends, making this cliquish and 'just groupies'". If you do decide to share it with others then, use the IMAGE and link it back to my blog and to Hootin'Anni to explain where the idea originated.

Make NEW friends by choosing random visitors!!! Make it RANDOM!!

I appreciate everyone that visits my site. Right now, though, I'm going to pass this lovely Hootin'Anni's treat onto:

The View From Mt. Kristin - Kristin has a great site and a great outlook.
Ethans World - Hetha has a beautiful site dedicated to her precious little boy.
The Laughs Will Go On - Whenever I go to Andrea's site - she makes me smile.

So there you go. And thanks again to Her Indoors for thinking of me and of course thanks to Hootin'Anni for such a lovely idea.

Life, and more:

A Treat For Me + TIME