Fashion Models + Life

Ribbons In The Sky

There are days ... when I find a smile.

There are days ... when there is no sun.

There are days when I reach for a ribbon ...

And when I pull it ...

It comes undone.

There are days when I turn a corner ...

And a friend is standing there.

And then there are those others ...

Where friends aren't anywhere.

I've been lucky in my life ...

To have known my share of love.

I've been lucky in my life ...

To feel the love ...

From God above.

My garden has gone untended ...

The weeds have grown knee high ...

I've found myself distracted ...

By ribbons ...

In the sky.

Today I bought some flowers.

Today ...

I make things right.

*I received an apology e-mail from the person that I became angry with yesterday. I also offered an apology, as she felt she had been misunderstood and indicated that her comment was not meant to hurt me or make me angry - she was just being honest. She explained her position, why she said what she said and I can see her point of view. I sincerely appreciate her offering an apology. We still don't see eye-to-eye on that post, but that's okay.

Just Thoughts, and more:

Ribbons In The Sky + Life