Fashion Models + My Fun Family

Headed For The Mountains

This is my brother. He's doing something new with his mustache (a Hulk Hogan thing). We (his family) aren't crazy about this new look. My mom is beside herself; constantly telling him he needs to "trim the thing - keep a neat appearance"; tells him he "looks like those pedophile types" (like all pedophiles have bushy mustaches or goatees). He's had this "growth" for a while now. He's not listening to us.

He used to be such a well polished person - my brother. I don't know exactly why he has turned into a mountain-man, but he seems more than happy in this new phase, so ... I guess we just need to live with it. Surely there are things about our appearances' he would choose to address should we ever be stupid enough to ask him.

And ... the thing in his ear ... that's his new phone (he's very proud of this new phone). My son saw him walking across our yard the other day and he asked my husband, "When did Uncle (insert my brother's name) get a hearing aid?"

My poor brother.

On the upside ... if he really is "headed" for the woods - at least he'll be able to call us to let us know how things are going (like we, "those-that-make-fun-of-him", would be the first people he would call).

Life, and more:

Headed For The Mountains + My Fun Family