Fashion Models + New York Fashion Week Street Style

"London Calling"

Hanneli Mustaparta from lola.no

At the moment I'm packing for my trip to London to cover London Fashion Week but couldn't resist making one last post before I leave.

August and September were good months for altamira in the media. Besides having a few of my pictures show up at style.com, my photos ran in the August 20th style section of Aftenposten (print edition) which is Norway's largest paper, I was interviewed by the lovely Alie Suvélor for the September issue of Dirrty Glam, and I was also featured in the September 5th METRO style section (international print edition).

Stay tuned for more fun street fashion pics from the Old World!

Hanneli Mustaparta, and more:

"London Calling" + New York Fashion Week Street Style