Fashion Models + Life

When Your Daddy Is A Texan ...

Once upon a time ...

There was a Texas boy.

Who got married and ...

Had himself a set of twins.

It didn't take long for those darling babies - those precious baby girls ...

To grow ...

The years just flew by ...

Until one day ...

Those baby girls were ...

16 years old .

Playing high school basketball and ...

Needin' cars!

So ...

The cowboy ...

Being the true Texas boy that he is ...

Searched ...

And searched ...

And searched ...

Far and wide ...

For the ...

Perfect car ...

For his twin daughters.

Until ...

One day ...

He found it!

"IT'S A MUSTANG!" the twins exclaimed!

"It's NOT YET!" the mother muttered.

"It will be beautiful," the cowboy stated - in a thick Texas drawl.

And then ...

He put those girl twins ...

To work!

Courtney sanding a fender - or something.

Chloe - holding a fender - or something!

Note the Texas dog in the background with the red bandanna around his neck!

The trio - hanging fenders - or something!

Shuffling the body parts around the yard.

Chloe inspecting a fender - or something!

Sanding some more.

Courtney - looks like she knows what she's doing!

They seem to enjoy this Texas - let's build our own car - stuff!

Well ... I don't know that "enjoy" is the accurate word!

The cowboy is in heaven.

Building a car.

Spending time with his twin girls.

Making a BIG OL' REDNECK MESS OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR DRIVEWAY!

On the upside ... One day - It WILL be a car. I have no doubt. It will have an engine. And doors. It will even have seats and a steering wheel. When that day comes ... I will take a picture. And ... that will be the end of the "car building" around here ---- that is ... until that boy child turns 16 .... and we'll likely do it all over again!

*Note - To those new readers that have come to my site to read this post through Stumble Upon - welcome! And ... thanks for coming by. While you are here ... I hope you will take time to read some of my other posts - I'd love to share my stories with you. If you like my site - please subscribe to my site in your reader, as I post new stories daily and would be honored if you came back again . I'd also appreciate a thumbs up on this post if you liked it - thanks - Kellan

Courtney and Chloe, and more:

When Your Daddy Is A Texan ... + Life