Fashion Models + Life

My Blogs

As some of you know - I have started a second blog - On The Flipside.

I am enjoying this new blog and especially because I have had several fabulous Guest Bloggers. I have many upcoming posts that will also be featuring Guest Bloggers. I love having others contribute their topics and posts and if you have the desire to be a Guest Blogger On The Flipside - please look through your archives and find a post that might fit in over there (a subject/topic that asks a question or is controversial or has an interesting spin on the topic that maybe most people would agree/disagree with) or e-mail me with a topic you would like to post about. You can e-mail me at ontheupsideblog@aol.com.

Even if you don't have the desire to be a Guest Blogger - please go over and read some of the great posts and topics that have been featured.

ALSO ...

I have another blog I am planning on starting pretty soon - called On The Darkside. I have several ideas about what I want this blog to focus on ... but ... I would like to hear your thoughts. What do you imagine the focus will be?? I am curious to hear what you think.

Thanks to all of you that are my friends and loyal readers. I appreciate the time you take out of your busy lives to come by my blogs to read and leave comments - to say hello. I know I have not been by many of your sites in a while, but ... once school starts I am hoping to have more time to get back to visiting, reading and commenting - more often!

Have a great weekend!

Blogging, and more:

My Blogs + Life