Fashion Models + Life

I'm Probably Not The Mom To Be Asking This Stuff!

So ...

We were at the lake.

My sister and her two step-sons came up to visit.

My mother came.

Somehow, during the day ... one of the boys hurt his back.

My sister and I were sitting inside, looking out the sliding glass door at the kids jumping and playing in the water.

My sister says, "C hurt his back."

I glanced out the window. I saw that C indeed was acting as though he had hurt his back, yet ... he was jumping and swimming with the rest of the kids. I said, "Yes."

"What do you think I should do? Give him Tylenol?"

I looked out the window again.

I looked at my sister.

"Is he crying?" I asked.

"No," my sister answered.

"Is there blood seeping?"

"Uh, No," my sister sorta looked confused.

"Well then ... all's good," I stuffed a handful of potato chips in my mouth.

On the upside ... I need to teach my sister my No blood, No black-out, No throw-up, No bumps the size of goose eggs, No appendage aiming in the wrong direction ... Go-on-you'll-be-okay ... theory! She's obviously a bit out of practice.

Just A Story, and more:

I'm Probably Not The Mom To Be Asking This Stuff! + Life