Fashion Models + Our Baby

He Sure Is Loved!

I don't know anyone that loves babies more than my mother does. And ... this baby is no different - SHE LOVES THIS BABY! And ... she is very good with babies. Braz is lucky to have this great-grandmother!

My sister puts him on his stomach and she says he is so strong - already trying to roll himself over. He is well over 11 lbs. now and filling out a lot.

Chloe and Alexis think Braz is the sweetest baby ever!

Courtney does too. She wouldn't even give him up so I could hold him.

My sister watches Braz a lot and says that he is a very good baby - hardly cries, eats really good and sleeps good too.

He's so precious and so loved!

Brazelton was born on March 3, 2008 at just under 24 weeks. He weighed 1 lb. and was 11" long. He was in NICU for 3 months. He now weighs over 11 lbs. He is so special - a blessing. We are so thankful that he continues to do so well. What a sweet little boy!

Life, and more:

He Sure Is Loved! + Our Baby