Fashion Models + The Lake

Gone To The Lake

I've gone to the lake with the kids.

We are going to swim and fish and go out on the boat and jet ski. We are going to take walks and feed the ducks. And ... we are going to watch A LOT of movies.

On the drive up to the lake on Thursday, I asked Chloe, "Have you ever seen St. Elmo's Fire?"

She said No.

I said, "You have GOT to see St. Elmo's Fire, with Demi Moore and Rob Lowe - when he was younger - so cute!"

I went on to ask her if she'd ever seen Out of Africa, Rain Man, Urban Cowboy, The Big Easy, An Officer And A Gentleman, Fried Green Tomatoes - and many more great movies that I love. She hadn't seen any of them and my twins love movies - love Tom Cruise, Robe Lowe, Brad Pitt, Demi Moore, Richard Gere, Julia Roberts, Merrill Streep, etc. I told them we should rent some of these great movies and watch them together.

And ... so ... we are!

And ... they can't wait and ... neither can I!

So ... that's what we are doing this weekend.

What about you? What are your plans?

If you have time - go over to On The Flipside (my other blog) and enter my contest.

Have a great weekend!

Note: Blogger is having problems, as of Friday evening and I could not get into my blogs for several hours(error message: Internet Explorer can not access this website - operation aborted). I finally read a "help" message that instructed the fix to the problem was to delete the Sitemeter code in Layout. From all I am reading on this problem, it has something to do with Internet Explorer and Sitemeter and everyone is being told to delete the Sitemeter code from their blogs or others will/may not be able to access your blog. Apparently, Sitemeter works with Firefox, but that is it.

Life, and more:

Gone To The Lake + The Lake