Fashion Models + LIFE

How Many Blondes Are Swimming In My Pool?

Alexis comes into my room.

She has a sad look on her face.

She sits on the floor - crosses her legs - crosses her arms - bows her head.

"What's up - what's the matter?" I ask.

"Victoria doesn't want to swim with me," she whines.

"Why not?"

"She just doesn't want to," she throws herself on her back and looks up at the ceiling. "She says ... she wants her hair to stay dark," she offered this odd statement.

I looked down at my sweet girl in her red and white, Betty Boop swimsuit. I said, "What? What do you mean?"

"You know," she looks up at me. "My hair is getting lighter - cuz I've been swimming so much. I WANT my hair to get blonde," she sits up and smiles. "Victoria wants her hair to stay dark."

"Victoria doesn't have dark hair," I say. "She's got blonde hair," I am confused. "Why do you want your hair to turn blonde," I wonder.

She looks at me strangely.

She says ...

"Dad says ...

Blondes are more fun."

On the upside ... I need to have me a talk with this child's daddy. Find out 'zactly what he's been tellin' Alexis. Blondes HAVE more fun or ... blondes ARE more fun! Remind him - once again - just how fun us BRUNETTES CAN BE!

Alexis, and more:

How Many Blondes Are Swimming In My Pool? + LIFE