Fashion Models + LIFE

Cowboys Are Following Me

So ... you know about the cowboy ghost that lives in my house, right? No? Then go here if you want to read more about him.

Anyway ... I think he has followed me to our house at the lake.

So, there I was, just lying in my bed watching a re-run of the Deadliest Catch (Time Bandits - WOO HOO - love that show!) snacking on a bag of Twizzlers, and the door to my bedroom, that was slightly ajar, suddenly closes on its own *creek, creek, ... click*. I SWEAR!

The cowboy ghost (I have gotten to where I call him "Cowboy" - it totally works!) has been flirting with me for many years. If he has followed me to the lake, decided he is finally going to start smooching on me ... he'd better use those invisible hands to lock that door!!

-

Just A Story, and more:

Cowboys Are Following Me + LIFE