Fashion Models + The Cowboy

Questions I Might Should Have Asked The Cowboy 25 Years Ago

*Pant - Pant - Sigh*

Husband: Sheeew, that was good.

Me: Mmmmm, Yeah.

Husband: *Exaggerated sigh*

Me: So, are you okay with all the noises? (fine time for me to ask, after 25 years - tee hee).

Husband: Oh yeah, baby, I love the noises (he didn't actually call me baby. I'm not a baby. I wish I was a baby. I'm more like a bi*ch).

Me: I could tone it down, you know, if they bother you.

Husband: Oh no, I like the noises - they're cute, sexy. I like 'em.

Me: Is there anything you don't like?

*crickets chirping*

Husband: Okay - the questions. I could do without the questions, you know ... when I'm otherwise preoccupied. *Big smile*


*more crickets, only a lot closer and way louder*

Me: Uh ... Okay.

How was I to know, all this time, I'd been wrecking the man's con-cen-tration?

FINE - no more questions.

-

LIFE, and more:

Questions I Might Should Have Asked The Cowboy 25 Years Ago + The Cowboy