Fashion Models + LIFE

Her Magic

She gathers paper, glue, sticks, tissue, crayons, sparkly beads, string ... anything that catches her imaginative and little-girl eye at the moment.

Then she sits.

She creates.

With tiny hands she makes something beautiful.

When she is done ... she brings her creation to me and says, "Mama ... I made this for you," and she places the beautiful thing in my hand, a focused and generous expression on her delightful, angelic face.

She makes these things to offer the world bits of herself ... to fill the world around her with beauty.

When she gives these parts of herself to me ...

places the object on a nearby table ...

attaches the jeweled creation with loving hands around my neck ...

tapes the portrait to the refrigerator door ...

she sheds the warmth of her light on me ...

she fills my world with ... her magic.

-

Alexis, and more:

Her Magic + LIFE